If the booking is cancelled 28 days or more prior to the planned date of arrival, the guest will receive a full refund less $50 administration fee.
If the booking is cancelled between 14-28 days before planned date of arrival the guest will forfeit the full amount of the deposit paid plus an additional $50 administration fee.
If the booking is cancelled less than 14 days prior to the planned arrival date, there will be no refund. Alternately the guest may choose to rebook accommodation for another date within 3 Months of previous reservation. Bookings must be made on the day of Cancellation.
If you have been offered and accepted to re-book new dates, via the above conditions, there will be no refund if cancelled at any time.
There will be no refund for early departures.
Short Notice Bookings
Where a booking is made less than 14 days prior to the planned arrival date, there will be no refund on accommodation.
A deposit of the first nights accommodation or 10% of the total tariff (whichever is greater) (unless otherwise stated) will confirm a booking.
A booking that has not been confirmed by a deposit being paid is not guaranteed.
The balance of the tariff is due on arrival or as otherwise stated at the time of booking.
Bookings are held subject to the owners approval. While the manager will use his best endeavors to offer alternative accommodation if the owner withdraws the apartment, the Office of Fair Trading does not prevent an owner from withdrawing property that is subject to a confirmed booking.
The administration fee covers the cost of processing the booking, receipting and banking the money, canceling the booking from the system, drawing the refund cheque, mailing the refund cheque with a covering letter and meeting bank charges.
Conditions of Bookings
Please read these conditions carefully. Each person who books accommodation accepts these conditions ("the Guest"), acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as "Guest") occupying or visiting the apartment or complex and/or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the Guest.
Please read these conditions carefully.
1. Charges must be paid by Cash, Bank Cheque or Credit Card before occupancy commences. If a guest is checking in on a public holiday, Saturday or Sunday this must be paid not later than the last business day before arrival including $250 security deposit.
2. Occupancy commences at 2:00pm on the first day and departure is required by 10:00am on the last day shown on the receipt. Extra charges apply for late check outs.
3. A Security Bond charge of $250 will be deducted from the provided credit card at Check In. This amount will be realised after 10 days if the room has been left in a satisfactory condition. We do not accept cash security bonds under any circumstances.
4. An extra cleaning charge may be applied if apartment is not left in a satisfactory condition. This includes rubbish taken to outside bins and dishes washed and put away. The amount charged is at the Manager’s discretion and will be calculated on the extra time taken to clean the apartment over the normal cleaning time.
5. The guest agrees not to smoke inside any part of the Apartment and will incur a charge of $250 if any trace of smoking is detected inside on check out.
6. For the safety and security of current and future guests a $150 locksmith fee will apply for the loss of keys and/or key fobs. Replacement remotes are at a cost of $200.
7. The guest agrees that the apartment is offered on a "per person" basis and any additional bedding used will be charged at the applicable daily rate. For example, if the occupant reserves a 1 Bedroom Apartment and be placed in a 2 or 3 Bedroom Apartment. Any additional rooms utilised will be charged at the full Apartment room rate for the duration of the reservation. Any guests found to be housing more than the allocated numbers into apartment will forfeit their $250 security deposit - no exceptions.
8. There is no refund for early departure under any circumstances.
9. The guest authorises the manager to charge any credit card for loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any guest is liable under this document. The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any Guest.
10. The guest agrees to abide by all building rules and regulations. Failure to abide by these rules or if there is any unruly behaviour or complaints, Management reserves the right to evict guests with no refund.
11. The guest agrees to abide by pool rules with no glass allowed in the pool area under any circumstances.
12. Photo I.D must be presented and recorded on check in.
13. The guest agrees to have only paying guests inside apartment after 9pm.
14. The guest agrees to not move furniture or other items in the apartment. This includes the removal of kitchen items to other apartments. If this occurs the guest agrees to pay for any time needed to move these items back to their original place. The cost of this is determined by Cairns City Apartments.
15. No pets are to be brought onto the property under any circumstances.
16. The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
17. Guests must only park cars in the designated areas. Car parking is at a cost of $10 per day payable on check in. Additional car parks are available upon request for an additional cost of $5 per day and are subject to availability. Cars parked in unauthorized or private areas of the building will be towed at the car owner’s expense. Cairns City Apartments cannot be held liable for any damages or costs involved in the removal of unauthorized vehicle.
18. Neither the Body Corporate, Manager or the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which a Guest may sustain while on the complex.
19. The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. If the occupancy ends or is terminated by the Manager, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorized to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guests property.
20. The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.